Friday, May 16, 2014

THE CHAPEL SPACE

| | 0 comments
So these past couple of weeks I've been working very closely with my friend Daisy in creating a full length dance piece (which wont be fully presented till the end of the year.) We're currently working on our first development, and let me tell you, it has seriously been a roller coster ride. There has been so many ups and down just because what we're exploring can really come close to the heart and you have to dig deeper and deeper and deeper into yourself to create something real. We have a showing next week on saturday... Very nervous about it but I know that it's going to be great. Trust myself and trust the work.

It's been hard for me.
But also so rewarding.

Here's some snaps.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook Tumblr