Saturday, April 12, 2014

STUDIO IMPROVISATION

| | 0 comments
This morning I headed over to K2 Dance in Mosman Park to film myself improvise to send to Shaun Parker and Company. Let me tell you this - it was hard. Its funny how when you're in a space by yourself, you can completely get lost in the movement and the moment but once you stick a camera and a tripod in the space, it completely fucks up your mojo. I think its the idea that some one is constantly watching you while you try to create this hippy atmosphere. Anyways it was a lot of fun to try out. Hopefully in time I'll get better and better at it...
I did a ballet class afterwards, which almost killed me! It's been so long since I've done a ballet class! I really should get back into it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook Tumblr